1.1K views
1.5
Style and Design

We purchased 2 of the king size premium pillows. As a thank you, they arrived with 2 $10 gift cards.

When I tried to use the gift cards, even when you order the smallest item on their website, they charge you $10 shipping and handling for each item. They won't let me use both gift cards on one order even though the 2 small travel pillows will ship at the same time to the same place.

I have to order them separately so I can pay their $10 shipping fee 2 times thus completely eliminating any benefit of the gift cards. They are willing to screw over a customer who has already spent over $100 to get every last dime they can out of you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of mypillow gift card and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Mypillow needs to "waive shipping on one item, or let me use both cards on one purchase of 2 pillows" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments