1.1K views
4.8
Style and Design

What a shame there are many less than satisfied customers/reviews for MyPillow.I AM THRILLED and ECSTATIC about MyPillow!

IT IS MY FAVORITE AND MY LAST!!! I have purchased numerous pillows - various types, different shapes/sizes, I tried foam, feather, down-filled, polyester-filled, cotton, bead-filled, "U"shaped, wedge shaped, Euro, neck pillow, body pillow, memory foam, select comfort brand, flat, fluffy, cooling pillow...Many were good or just "so-so." Was I searching for something that didn't exist? FINALLY, I TRIED MyPillow. I LOVE LOVE LOVE MyPillow.

I CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT IT. I would sleep on my side or stomach. Rarely did I sleep on my back. NOW, I ALWAYS SLEEP ON MY BACK and get the best sleep EVER!!

Thankfully, I tried MyPillow, and I am SO HAPPY THAT I tried MyPillow!! MyPillow provides a deep, comfortable, and restful sleep. My sister isn't as thrilled about it. Too bad.

GIVE MyPillow a try. IT JUST MIGHT BE THE BEST NIGHT'S SLEEP YOU'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME. I hope it works for you, like it did for me! FINALLY, MY SEARCH IS OVER!!

GOOD NIGHT, or, rather, GREAT night.:)

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Deep sleep.

I didn't like: Complainers just return it for a refund.

Comments

Belen, New Mexico, United States #1272822

I am right with you!I love this pillow!

I did have to exchange it to fit my needs but after they paid for shipping and exchange it with no problem. It has become my favorite pillow.

The cost is rather ridiculous which I was unsatisfied BUT I have loved the pillow.