2.4K views

I ordered a Premium King Size My Pillow. I have many king size pillows and I knew immediately that the MyPillow KING SIZE was not the standard king size pillow.

I tried the pillow for about a week and woke up with bad headaches each night. I then checked the size of the pillow. It measured 15" X 28-29". I then read the advertising brochure that came with the pillow, and it said that the pillow should be 20" X 34".

I phoned MyPillow and told them that I thought I had been sent the wrong pillow size. They said that their king size pillows are off slightly from a regular king size pillow. I said that measurement was not slightly. It was a very significant difference.

She told me to read the label on the pillow. It read that the pillow should be 18.5" X 34". Again, my pillow was still 5 to 6 inches shorter in length and 5" shorter in width than their advertised king size pillow. The customer service rep offered to send a new pillow, but assured me that it would be the same size as the pillow I had.

I said I was not interested in that since I didn't want the same size, and I was having headaches after using the pillow for a week. I asked if I could return the pillow without shipping costs since it was an advertising error on their part. I was told that I had to pay for shipping. I did not find the customer service rep pleasant to talk to at all.

Very defensive in fact. I wish I had read these negative reviews before I purchased the pillow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow king premium pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mypillow king premium pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments