1.6K views

I'm sick and tired of seeing this B.S. TV commercial....10 times every day!

Like they say "if it's too good to be true, it probably is!". But, what I want to know is....WHO are the employees who make 25,000 pillows daily??? Are there ANY Illegal Immigrants? Bet there is!

At $60.00 per pillow, that's $1.5 million dollars worth of pillows. IF this pillow is everything the creator says it is, then, WHY is this pillow NOT available in ANY stores???

I'll tell you why. Because, if you could touch it, feel this pillow in person, NO WAY YOU WOULD BUY IT.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mypillow commercial from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I've seen them in Bed, Bath and Beyond and I did not like the feel of them.

You are so ignorant. What does the Illegal immigrants has anything to do with Scammers?

Are you ***?

I mean, you probably is taken into account what you said. Illegal status doesn't mean bad quality, I can personally tell you all the names of Americans on my company that worked like a POS.

to Anonymous #1157527

Do they make these pillows?

to Anonymous #1159700