1.7K views
1.5
Style and Design

My mom ordered two king sized pillows...she used hers for 3 nights...after that her eyes started bothering her, itching and watering and she ended up at the eye doctors...both hands were itching from tucking them under her pillow this has been a little over a month ago and her hands are still itching and peeling like crazy...she put her pillow up for my step dad she was happy about how it slept but she has been miserable for using it...he likes his....but she wouldn't recommend it...

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Marshalltown, Iowa, United States #1242862

As a trump voter I feel My Pillow should compensate all of us, even if we've never used the product before. I believe we are entitled to this, and I refuse to Obama deny this to me!