1.7K views
Style and Design

My husband & I ordered 2 mypillows for Christmas & can't wait to return them @ over $10.00 to return is absurd. The pillows are lumpy, uncomfortable & cheaply made.

My Pillow describes itself as having “3-piece interlocking fill,” but it actually has thousands of torn polyurethane foam pieces in three sizes. We were able to shift the foam pieces around to different positions, and they did seem to stay put under pressure. It feels like an old lumpy pillow & 108.00 for 2 is overpriced. Don't listen to the commercials as I did, do your research.

The most uncomfortable pillows ever. Also they claim to be 'cooling' not even close!

Made my head & neck hot as no circulation. Mine ended up on the floor!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lying about paying for return. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mypillow pillow and associated monetary loss in the amount of $108. Mypillow needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Comments

Dover, Delaware, United States #1264906

OMG, I am so glad I started reading these reviews! I was just going to order these pillows because I have an injured neck and cannot seem to find a pillow that can give me a good nights sleep, I listen to the commercials and thought I would give it a try, but I have been ripped off by sooo many companies I do not want another one ripping me off again so I will not buy this product, Thank you to all who reviewed and saved me a huge head and neck ache!!! LOL!

Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States #1262752

you copied this off the consumer reports website!