Product: Mypillow Pillow Clear all filters (0 of 2001 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Mypillow - How does this con man get past the FTC with his false claims and fake studies?

He and Trump must be good friends. They can spew out BS all day and no one seems capable or willing to call these *** holes out on their false claims and lies....Why? Well, I have a feeling when Trump gets impeached, Lindell wont be far behind. NO honor, no integrity, and no concern for who he's ripping off. They both live under the same code of "ethics"....ME ME ME.
I liked
  • Way u a s sholes ask what you want to ask
#1451970

Mypillow - Terrible Product

Worst pillow I’ve ever had in 50 years. They should pay us for using them. False advertising!!
Show

Mypillow - Does not keep it shape separtes head is on mattress rest of pillow up around head

Right from the beginning received 2017 Christmas as a gift Angry
Show

Mypillow - You rip people off when we return your pillows..horrible customer service!!

Why do you charge over $20 to send pillows back?? You claim it's free return but if I would have just purchased postage on sending it back it maybe would have cosy $10 or less. Don't buy into these false claims and the pillows are the cheapest.even the premium...most uncomfortable pillows EVER!! I feel you mislead people and they need to know upfront what your costs of return is!!!
1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
I didn't like
  • Quality not up two standers
Reply to reviews
tried both pillows as we each got a medium fill and a firm fill free with the mattress pads...Total junk. Got headaches and neckaches from both pillows the first night..(and yes we did put them in the dryer before use like it says). So after using the pillows we...
  • Quality of the product
  • That it hurt my back head and was so high for me

Mypillow - Bad sleep

Spent two months at my sisters,she only had these pillows,they are the worst pillow I have ever try to sleep on.sleep Had to use a throw pillow that I went and bought so I could rest.Am so glad I didn't waist my money.sis and I talked and she bought them because she can't lay flat and they are stiff enough to hold her up.
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Mypillow - Save your money

Bought one pillow at Penney's. Had a cervical laminectomy years ago and had so much hope for good sleep. This piece of fabric is filled with lumps that are non-suppotive or comfortable. Absolute junk. Do NOT fill this hucksters coffers!

Mypillow - Lumpy!!!!

I was so excited to get this for Christmas but it’s still just lumpy and akward. Can’t sleep with it at all anymore. Was a gift so I can’t return. Bummer.

Mypillow - WHY THE HECK ARE THEY SO LUMPY AND CLUMPY

SO UNCOMFORTABLE.... THICK PIECES OF FOAM THAT ARE CLUMPS.... WTH... NOW I HAVE TO PAY TO SHIP THEM BACK.... I HATE THAT.... VERY UNSATISFIED.

Mypillow - My Pillows are the worst pillow I've ever purchased

The king size pillows were so hard and I did everything that their directions said to do. I could not sleep on them as I got a terrible headache and neck aches. My husband had the same problem. We tried to use them for 2 weeks. We purchased 4 altogether giving 2 as gifts. Those pillows were given to good will because my family could not use them either. I also purchased 2 my pillow travel pillows and they are miserable. No I did not contact the company. I will never recommend them nor will I ever purchase another one. These pillows do not do what they are advertised to do. I hate that this company is still selling this garbage and now they are selling mattress pads. How long can this go on?
I didn't like
  • Anything about it or the company
  • Quality false claims