2.5K views

I noticed that the my pillow was very lummpy it would flaten out. As i laided on it and i had to punch and fluff it toget comfabule it caused my head and face toget hot and sweet like someone poored a glass of watter in my face, the only thing moore unconfutble is.a jacket balled up.

This is the worst shopping. Item ive had in 10yrs. Can you say MONEY BACK PLEASE.

CUS IN PAIN BEACUSE OF. MY PILLOW.CANDY MOHWINKEL

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Comments

jbar_971
Fishers, Indiana, United States #919092

It's a matter of preference I think. I, myself, think that the "lumps" or soft clumps as I prefer to call them actually contribute to the comfort.

I fluff and form mine for my nightly comfort and don't seem to have to do it again.

It doesn't seem to flatten out too much for me. It might be that my neck pain is nowhere near as bad as yours or as bad as the others with negative reviews of My Pillow.

Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania, United States #909525

Ever think that Maybe English isn't his first language? God people are so quick to judge, always looking for the littlest of things to criticize someone about.

Funny, there is even a "check spelling" link at the top of this entry box. Sad.

The review was so full of poor spelling that I could not fully appreciate this writer's complaints,