1.4K views
5.0
Style and Design

Everyone on here *** about the "false advertising" for the price is just absolutely RETARDED. The My Pillow pillows that you see in Walmart, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc, are the CLASSIC version of the pillow, which is just the generic pillow (and it is quite cozy).

And the ones you buy online and over the phone are the PREMIUM version, which is custom fitted and comes with a 2 inch gusset. The classic goes for 49.99, and the premium is now 89.97 for TWO. How the heck is that a ripoff? And if you think 89.97 is too much for a pillow, then dont buy it, instead of buying it and then *** about the price.

At least they offer some sort of refund for unhappy consumers. Youre an adult who chose to spend 89.97 on a pillow. The world doesnt revolve around you. Just because you dont like something, doesnt mean youre entitled to a refund.

If a friend reccomends a Big Mac and you dont like it, do you expect McDonalds to give you back your money? Grow up people. Also, i am actually very satisfied with this product. Loved the one i got at Walmart, so i decided i should upgrade to the premium, and was even more satisfied.

Great customer service on the phone, salesman was very kind and helpful. Received my pillows in only 5 days with the Fed Ex home delivary option for 19.95, versus the standard for 9.98.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Willimantic, Connecticut, United States #1246612

You sound like Hillary Clinton and the word retarded should not be used as I have a special needs son and it's very disturbing that morons like yourself use this type of vocabulary we the people are aloud to voice our opinion when your purchasing something that's suppose to be so great get a life or not..

to Anonymous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1263931

And we the people are aloud to voice our opinion when purchasing something that is so great. 1st amendment, ***, we can say what we want. My neighbor's cousin's step-brother's lawyer's former roommate was mentally disabled, and its very disturbing that meanie heads such as yourself would say the word "***".

joeyd
Missoula, Montana, United States #1245634

It figures that a cull such as yourself would eat at McDonalds. And to top it off if you didnt like your bic mac you would NOT want your money back?

What an ***!!! I wish I had customers like you to take advantage of..

to Anonymous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1246004

Lets play spot the little entitled brat! And you're retarded enough to assume where I eat, hahaha!

I only used McDonalds as an example for simpletons like you! And how are they taking advantage of me? I like the product. If you like something, you buy it.

Do you not understand? Is that too complicated for your weak simple mind?

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1244932

Well la te da you like your pillow, obviously you don't understand marketing. Hey, I have a brand new pillow and it's awesome.

I will sell this to you for $75.00 I really mean it! These pillows are awesome. Only caveat is no refunds. How many would you like?

I will even throw in free shipping and handling. I mean it these are really awesome! They are filled with GOLD and because of that I can't accept returns.

Moral of the story is they have to offer refunds dufus.

Nobody would buy them and if they did and didn't like them Mr Mike would be slammed with even more complaints.

And if everyone who buys them for $$$ is a ****. That includes you!

to Anonymous Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1246005

You make zero sense? Maybe its because you're having trouble focusing from trouble sleeping.

Perhaps you should invest in a My Pillow. You call me a dufus, but at least I'm smart enough to have a profession that allows me to spend whatever I want on pillows.

While you're too busy complaining about the price and a refund! Get a life, loser.

Corvallis, Oregon, United States #1243372

Actually, when customers are unhappy with a product, they do deserve a refund or some way of resolving their complaint. Each customer is also entitled to his/her first amendment right of speaking up.

You are the one in the wrong here.

You are entitled to your opinion. People read reviews to help them decide whether or not to buy a product--not to read someone scolding another review that doesn't agree with theirs.