Your advertising makes me sick. I've had your pillow for about four months now and it's the most uncomfortable pillow I've ever had I don't know what anybody sees in your pillow.

I will never buy another one and I will advise my friends to never buy another one of your pillows. How can you sit there and tell everybody how great your pillow is when it's not, you must be Jewish

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

4Yahshua
Fountain Valley, California, United States #1254040

In his ad he wears a CROSS which any knowledgeable Jew and Bible believer will run from! The cross (as in Xmas) is a part of the meaning of the #666 in Revelation 13:18 (Greek Diaglott, Free on The Web).

In Greek this number translates to Christos Zeus, Zeus the Savior, a.k.a. "Jesus Christ".

Porter, Oklahoma, United States #1251512

What does Jewish have to do with this pillow?

Valley Stream, New York, United States #1248766

Jewish? What's your ethnic background, uber mensch?

Norwalk, Connecticut, United States #1247135

Grow up racist boy got nothing to do with being Jewish your a loser I would send your money back. Get a grip ***.

It's people like you that make the world what is is. Obviously your to immature to keep it where it's supposed to be so...Obviously your an *** monkey