1.5
Style and Design

My son and I each bought a "My Pillow" about two years ago. These things stink and are terribly uncomfortable. Consumer beware...junk!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

youasked
Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1255580

I'm not sure where you purchased your My Pillow, but they shouldn't have any odor. I have a disorder called MCS, where I am very sensitive to chemicals, perfumes, cleaning products, etc.

I bought my first My Pillow when they were on the As Seen On TV shelf at Walmart. I bought the blue tag My Pillow for my husband because in 50+ years, he had yet to find the perfect pillow. He like it so much, I ordered 5 more - 1 for myself & 4 for guest bedrooms.

Not once did I notice any odor from the pillows. Instead of blaming the pillow, maybe you should consider where you purchased the pillow.

If your pillow is uncomfortable then obviously you didn't order the pillow based on the color code system that is on the My Pillow website.

to youasked San Antonio, Texas, United States #1256871

You are obviously from or associated with the My Pillow company. All these comments you're leaving with people's complaints under different names sometimes aren't fooling anyone.

People do not buy this pillow.

MyPillow is terrible. I'd rather have NoPillow.

I woke up with headaches and the smell was nasty. But what I loathe more is the constant irritating advertisements! Please stop the madness.

Every time I hear the commercial, I have to change the channel. I found myself watching political advertisements that were less irritating.