1.3K views
3.0
Style and Design

I bought one for my husband and he loves it. I decided to buy one for myself and got the buy one get one free (which really isn't a buy one get one free).

I received the pillows and tried to use one. I hated it! I cannot get comfortable. I put it in the guest room and never tried it again.

They are not being used and I wished I would have sent them back in the first 60 days. Too late now so they were a waste for me.

I just don't understand how so many people love them and I hate them. Maybe I should try it again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2016.

Comments

youasked
Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1255547

The buy one get one free deal is for Premium pillows, not the pillow sold in stores. I initially bought one for my husband at the store.

One thing that is important when choosing a My Pillow is picking the color that fits your sleep pattern (ie: side sleeper) as well as your body type. You can find the graph on their webpage that helps pick out the right pillow for you.

I purchased a green pillow for myself & a blue pillow for my husband. We are both side sleepers but because he is larger in the upper body than I am, the blue pillow was perfect for him.

Janesville, Wisconsin, United States #1254717

After reading this I'm glad I didn't buy this. Buy get one looks like a bad deal.

youasked
to Steve #1255550

The buy one get one free is not a bad deal. It is for the premium pillows, which are more expensive.

The regular My Pillow runs around $49 - $59 & the premium My Pillow runs $89 to $99 dollars, depending on which size you choose (Queen, King, etc). So the purchaser would get 2 premium My Pillows for the price of 1 premium pillow.

You can order either the classic My Pillow or the Premium My Pillow on their website. When I first purchased a My Pillow for my husband, I bought the blue pillow in Walmart for my husband.

Throughout our 32 years of marriage, his pillows always look like they have been through a war zone because they end up with lumps. With his My Pillow, he has had it for 4 years & it still looks like the day I bought it & I have washed it several times. No lumping or clumps.

If you decide to try the My Pillow, I recommend you should go to their website to see whether your body type would need a white, yellow, blue, green or the red pillow.

I have since purchased 5 more pillows & 1 of them for myself.

I have left a review above about how it has helped me. I realize that not everyone is the same when it comes to pillows & I think My Pillow thought the same & that is why there are so many choices on which pillow would work best for you.