1.3K views
3.0
Style and Design

I bought one for my husband and he loves it. I decided to buy one for myself and got the buy one get one free (which really isn't a buy one get one free).

I received the pillows and tried to use one. I hated it! I cannot get comfortable. I put it in the guest room and never tried it again.

They are not being used and I wished I would have sent them back in the first 60 days. Too late now so they were a waste for me.

I just don't understand how so many people love them and I hate them. Maybe I should try it again.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

youasked
Lawrence, Kansas, United States #1255547

The buy one get one free deal is for Premium pillows, not the pillow sold in stores. I initially bought one for my husband at the store.

One thing that is important when choosing a My Pillow is picking the color that fits your sleep pattern (ie: side sleeper) as well as your body type. You can find the graph on their webpage that helps pick out the right pillow for you.

I purchased a green pillow for myself & a blue pillow for my husband. We are both side sleepers but because he is larger in the upper body than I am, the blue pillow was perfect for him.

Janesville, Wisconsin, United States #1254717

After reading this I'm glad I didn't buy this. Buy get one looks like a bad deal.

youasked
to Steve #1255550

The buy one get one free is not a bad deal. It is for the premium pillows, which are more expensive.

The regular My Pillow runs around $49 - $59 & the premium My Pillow runs $89 to $99 dollars, depending on which size you choose (Queen, King, etc). So the purchaser would get 2 premium My Pillows for the price of 1 premium pillow.

You can order either the classic My Pillow or the Premium My Pillow on their website. When I first purchased a My Pillow for my husband, I bought the blue pillow in Walmart for my husband.

Throughout our 32 years of marriage, his pillows always look like they have been through a war zone because they end up with lumps. With his My Pillow, he has had it for 4 years & it still looks like the day I bought it & I have washed it several times. No lumping or clumps.

If you decide to try the My Pillow, I recommend you should go to their website to see whether your body type would need a white, yellow, blue, green or the red pillow.

I have since purchased 5 more pillows & 1 of them for myself.

I have left a review above about how it has helped me. I realize that not everyone is the same when it comes to pillows & I think My Pillow thought the same & that is why there are so many choices on which pillow would work best for you.