Style and Design

Just reading these reviews gave me neck and back pains lol! But on a serious note.

Worst. Pillow. EVER! I have miracle bamboo pillow ($30 walmart, much better deal) and it is amazing!

Most heavenly magical pillow out there. My mom thought it was a my pillow so that's what she bought and it is a huge rip-off. Felt like any regular $10 pillow you can get at any store.

I'll be getting my mother a miracle bamboo pillow for Christmas along with a spare for my bed for less than what it seems most people are paying for one my pillow. Save yourself the money and the frustration of feeling with this company and get a good quality comfortable memory foam pillow

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments