2.7
Style and Design

Ok. I like it.

For months now I've felt snarky every time I see those incessant tv commercials. Then I saw one on display in Bed Bath and Beyond, punched it around a bit and thought "no way not ever this is junk". But my sister has one and likes it so I used a 20% coupon, checked the return policy, bought it and...to my amazement It works for me.

I've never skimped on beds and bedding because I spend 1/3 of my life in bed so over the course of my long life I've had many quality pillows (think The Company Store for example) While My Pillow is not the best pillow I've ever had, it does what Lindell says it does. For me at least.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments