2.5
Style and Design

Ok, so I ordered 2 premium, "firm" MyPillows from QVC.com on easy pay & slept on them overnight. It wasn't a good night sleep at all!

I followed the instructions with drying with damp cloth for 15-20 min, they did fluff up nicely but when sleeping on them, they slowly go flat. Sure, they sprung back after I fluffed them up but I kept feeling like my head was sinking into the pillow far too much & it kept waking me up! I'll try to get used to it but I doubt they'll be able to convince me that they're worth the money.

Granted, I do appreciate that they're made in the USA, but although I'm helping to create American jobs, I would be happier if this company put at least 25% more filler per pillow in order to make this a good product. Otherwise, I don't see a bright future for this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments