1.4K views

I wish I had read reviews before purchasing the pillows. The standards are acceptable, but the king were flat.

I followed directions on fluffing in dryer but it really didnt matter. I called to get a RMN but no one called back. After 4 days I received a call on Sunday afternoon. I had family here for Christmas and did not have time to talk.

No one has called back and I dont expect they ever will.

If I had wanted a pillow to fold up and put my arm under I certainly could have paid a fourth of the price. I feel like this company is a rip off and it offends me that they play religious mysuc while youv wait and wait and wait!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Bethesda, Maryland, United States #1260862

I had a similar experience, spent a day trying to talk to someone without success, and I listened to the religious music until I got sick of it. Only email worked.

Company makes it difficult to make a return, and on purpose, hoping you will give up.

No customer service period. Don't do business with this company.