3.7K views
Featured Not resolved
Style and Design

I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy! I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash!

It's understuffed and frankly, looks just like the one he's squeezing! A good pillow wouldn't squeeze so easily. I finally bought a gel pillow that is firm and perfect. This guy has a lot of nerve even calling himself an "inventor"!

This piece of junk goes flat in seconds, features some cheap fill that feels like popped corn kernels! I will show a photo of the high quality pillow that I bought to replace it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

I have had my pillows for a year now and they are like new and I have never had a neck ache since I been using them Best pillows I ever bought!

I wished I would have read these reviews beforehand. I wasted 125.00 on my pillows, they are trash, the material separates the minute your head touches it. Very cheap material.

TalentedCatfish

Boycott Mypillow scam!!! Get these liars on these commercials off the air now!!!

Annoying and fake commercials 24/7 and you can tell what actually happened is a guy made millions of dollars for pretending to inventing......of all things.....a PILLOW

Those commercial actors must be happy since they get paid to act like this pillow is magical pillow from heaven (note the cross around his neck for you all to believe he is the pillow angel)

to Samson #1472204

Yes, I noticed the cross too. Trying to suck poor suckers into buying this SCAM pos pillow because he's wearing it.

He has a special place in he!! for being a scammer for sure.

He looks like a stalker in the commercial where he's on the other side of the medicine cabinet. Sick just sick!

Right before my wife bought this I theorized that ground up memory foam would be great. This pillow is ground into large chunks.

Not comfortable. Particles need to be no bigger than 1/4".

Bay City, Michigan, United States #1311688

This is a fraud take him off

to Judy Besaw #1472205

End the madness! Let's boycott Mypillow scam now!!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1261647

I also hate the dumb commercial! And he doesn't say, "Inventor", he says, "Inventure"!

We have to mute this commercial every time it's shown! When we hear it on the radio, we also mute it! Why can't they pull this commercial! It's constantly on just about every channel & it's very annoying!

There is a suit against the company as well! Stop this *** commercial!

to Anonymous #1472208

Is it a class action suit? Put my name on it!!

Take Mike Lindell and has scam pillow down!! Enough is enough!!!!!

Massapequa, New York, United States #1260700

You probably bought the wrong one. They offer in 4 different ill options. If you get the one suited for you there a very guy buy.

to Anonymous #1401376

You must work for those idiots! Not a good buy, don't matter what fill option u pick, they still suck!

FUNNY HOW I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY OTHER GOOD REVIEW. The entire Country can't be wrong!