4.8
Style and Design

I have to say is I haven't slept in years and 20 months ago I suffered a brain injury with my neck and my head injured with chronic headaches 24 hours a day my husband got me on my pillow for Christmas and all I want to do is get back to bed and get on my pillow because I get into very deep sleep and I'm so tired 50 because I'm so sleep deprived I'm still having the headaches 530 bring in my neck feel a lot stronger I seen upper cervical doctor and I can't wait for him to examine my neck and see what progress I'm making on my own I just thank God for Mike that he developed this and when I can afford the mattress cover and the sheets I will be getting them but I can't afford them right now but when I can I will because it's like these pillows are from heaven I can't believe that I love could make you feel like this but I think you and I think God that I have found is that maybe it will help with my recovery not maybe I believe it will help my recovery and if you ever had a special on the other products please let me know. I may talk to my lawyer that's dealing with my case and see if we can add this product to my case because I think it would be another piece to help me with my condition thank you Mike

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments