1.9K views
2.3
Style and Design

I purchased the 2 for 1 King-sized premium My Pillows for my husband for Christmas. He was excited to receive them, as he believed the commercial advertising, testifying to how great it is.

Well after 2 weeks of sleeping on them we are very disappointed for multiple reasons. The contents of the pillows are individual foam pieces that are suppose to fit & lock to provide customized shape and comfort. Well they don't lock, they separate constantly, requiring you to wake up throughout the night to reshape. Additionally, if you're a face or side sleeper the loose pieces can block your nose and impede airflow, becoming a suffocation hazard.

And lastly, the pillows are not cool.

They're supposed to have stay-cool technology, but my husband is complaining that the pillows cause him to sweat at night. Overall, we're very disappointed with the purchase.

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Papillion, Nebraska, United States #1270084

Yes, I wondered if it was just me but they do make me sweat and I was thinking of trying to return but I bought some for presents when I bought mine, they were yellwed and I wrote, they sent teo more which is fine but my daughter in law cannot sleep on it, it gives he headaches, afraid after all I have read about return costs to return them. They are a racket.