I got one for Christmas from my mom as a gift, after sleeping on memory foam pillow that I was very happy with, I was shocked that I Did get a wonderful first night's sleep on my pillow...one month later, my neck and shoulders are in constant pain, I was beginning to wonder if I'm not using it correctly? It's the medium fill standard size and it's in a large 100% 650 count pillow case?

I have a temperpedic mattress, I am 4'11 and weigh 100 lbs (I don't have a long neck at all)! I can't figure if my shoulders should be on mattress with only my head on the pillow or use it like a wedge? I have tried putting it under the curve of my neck and I automatically feel pain? I am 42 years old, a fitness trainer and have never been in pain in my life!!!

Never had a stiff neck until now? I wanted this to work for me!! My husband is laughing at me right now! He has one too, but anything is an improvement over a flat feather pillow, but he is 5'10 180lbs and naturally flattens the pillow down!

I really don't want to return it, because he can have it, or the kids can use it as a beanbag chair! I just wish someone could tell me what went wrong and why this didn't work for me??

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments