2.2K views
3.2
Style and Design

Update by user Feb 20, 2017

As for customer service or warranty/returns, I can't rate those services since I haven't dealt with them, yet. My daughter does have one pillow that isn't quite as fluffy as it use to be. So we might try out customer service in the future & see how easy it is to exchange a pillow, especially from Alaska & those shipping charges.

Original review posted by user Feb 18, 2017

Two yrs ago I decided to by these pillows as XMAS gifts to my 2 adult daughters & myself. I fell for the TV commercial & placed an order off the website.

Since we all have King size beds, I got the largest pillows available. They arrived quickly which surprised me since I live in Alaska & received free shipping. I didn't notice any smell but wondered if the pillows would regain their shape since they were compressed/vacuum sealed for shipping, no telling how long they sat at the factory. Here we are 2 yrs later, several washings and I'm pretty happy with my purchase.

The pillows have held up better than others I've had. I do like the fact the pillows are washable. As far as folks noticing a smell after washing. The only thing I can think of is perhaps your dryer is overheating the pillow stuffing, once foam overheats you might as well toss the pillow or ask for a warranty exchange because that smell won't go away.

One of my daughters has noticed her pillows are losing the fluff even after washing. So we may try the companies warranty program.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 18, 2017.

Comments

Has anyone else had problems washing their pillows? I have 2 king sized.

I wash each one alone. My washer cannot spin the water out and the pillow weighs about 20 lbs. I have even set my washer on extra fast spin only. This is the only time I have any trouble with my washer.

I have taken the pillow out and stood on it in the shower to try to squeeze the water out.

This takes a long time. Anyone have any tricks for washing?