Terrible rash on my head ! Thought something wrong wit me causing eruptions scaling itching , finally figured out was the pillow!!

Do not know what is in them!! I do not even have allergies

Review about: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Oak Park, Michigan, United States #1318155

I have an infestation of carpet beetles now due to the my pillows. Rash itchy then started seeing small bugs on my bed. Looked into it online at osu.org.

Marietta, Ohio, United States #1299709

I'm the one who wrote this review. I need to know what agencies I can report this to please . I'm still in rash , hives , pain and extreme hair loss .

Marietta, Ohio, United States #1299705

There is no warnings on the box or inside about any possible allergic reactions to what inside the my pillow . I have had the my pillow for 3 months now .

For the entire 3 months I have had severe rash , hives and itching and extreme hair loss.

This needs a recall immediately !! Any advice or help is appreciated .

Tacoma, Washington, United States #1298338

I am a side sleeper, have had a rash (itchy) and red around my eyes and face. Especially on the side I usually sleep. Throwing "mypillow" in the recycling.

Missoula, Montana, United States #1297379

I also developed scaling and itching on head and arms. i have never had any previous allergic reactions or skin issues.

I quit using and gave them to the goodwill.

I tried to contact customer service but they do not return calls. This company is a fraud and should be shut down.