1.1K views

I bought my pillow over a year ago on tv through an infomercial I used it 2 times the first time I woke up with a stiff neck all day. so I decided to use it again mabey I didn't do something right or it could have been a fluke.

The next time I used it the same thing happened it was horrible. So its been sitting in my closet ever since. I don't complain a lot but I just seen one of your commercials and it reminded me that I spent a lot of money on just one pillow not even using it!!!

now u get a second pillow free.I don't know if I got the right pillow or not but I did specify that I sleep on my back. I know its been awhile since I bought it but is there anything u can do.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments