Need a pillow with real comfort badly, don't know about this one

This person wrote the review mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I bought one of these pillows and I was disappointed in this crappy thing...It is over-stuffed and I can not get comfortable with it..It really hurts my neck..It just has too much foam rubber in it. I am thinking about taking some of the foam out..It will void my warranty, but I doubt that I will even be around for the next ten years for the warranty to expire.

I will expire first. HA!

It is not worth the price to pay to send it back, you will be charged a return fee from the original price.. I guess I will just have to live with it until I get so aggravated and throw it out...Don't waste your money on this piece of ***....