1.5K views
1.5

I ordered 2 of th my pillows. It took over a week to get them.

When we got them we sleep on them for a couple night and they were aweful. So I called to get the number that is required to return them, which by the way is ridiculous. Got the info packed them back in a box because the bag they sent them was unusable. Went to the post office to send back, their suggestion on how to return them.

I spent $12 to send them back. When I finally got my credit on my CC it was just the price of the pillows. No credit for the postage for either shipping expense. So I called customer service and the gentleman from my pillow was extremely rude.

All he kept saying was we don't refund the shipping. Then he went on to read to me something front the Internet about their policy. So now I'm out $23 for a product I don't even have.

I think this is very unethical and very poor business. I will never order anything from this company again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I agree completley, this is a MAJORLY overpriced item. I got 2 pillows and followed directions.

Like trying to sleep on a rolling ball. Ordered queen. These are child size pillows. Showed to a friend licensed physical therapist.

Said dont sleep on that, will give you big neck problems. Recommended I seen them back.

What a ripoff. The company should be ashamed.

Thank you for your honest review. You saved me the headache of dealing with my pillow.com