2K views
3.0

We purchased two of the My Pillows with great hopes that they would live up to the hype. I have neck problems from a car accident and my husband has neck problems from being a welder for 35 years of flipping down a welding hood.

I had a water pillow and my husband had a very good pillow from Bed Bath and Beyond, but we were hoping for something even better. After fluffing the pillow in the dryer as needed per the instructions we were excited about getting a wonderful nights sleep. The foam makes a noise when you turn your head and it goes flat! Every time I turned over I had to fluff up the pillow and it would go flat again.

Same thing happened to my husband. We are back to our previous pillows and these are stuffed into a closet. Bottom line...don't waste your money.

The only good thing about these pillows is that they are made in America. Very disappointed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

#1119383

Made in America is "good" when made and sold by fraudulent advertising? Would it not be better if they were made elsewhere and honestly represented?

I guess in the Hillary Clinton leading Democratic Party era, it is cool now to be a LYING American. We use to expect more of Presidents and businesses.

Baldwinsville, New York, United States #1106915

Why didn't you send them back?