Saw a comercial for a great buy one t one free my pillow....called to order and customer service told me even with the code its not valid.then hyng up on me cause u wanted the offer i saw on tv.... They want $100 a pillow ....for a pillow really and even the superviser was very very rude when i was just asking questions about the commercials .....unbelievable

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I had the EXACT same experience to the letter! They were also very rude to me when, in disbelief, I was asking questions, very respectfully, about the offer I'd seen on the commercial, when I realized it would not be honored.

I was just sure that she hadn't understood that I had a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" code! The BOGO is false advertisement!!

I declined to make a purchase after being told the actual price I would pay. Now however, after reading "My Pillow" reviews online (which I should have done BEFORE calling to place an order), I am SO thankful that I didn't just order anyway, and I am so sorry for those who did!

you can buy this pillow at bed bath and beyond for $49.99 so the buy one get one free is a scam because you are paying $100.00 for two. I am going to bed bath and beyond to buy mine and you should do the same.

I went to the website and the same thing happened to me. The code worked but the pillows were marked up so when you apply the code you end up paying $100.00 for two.