Saw a comercial for a great buy one t one free my pillow....called to order and customer service told me even with the code its not valid.then hyng up on me cause u wanted the offer i saw on tv.... They want $100 a pillow ....for a pillow really and even the superviser was very very rude when i was just asking questions about the commercials .....unbelievable

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 12, 2016.

Comments

I had the EXACT same experience to the letter! They were also very rude to me when, in disbelief, I was asking questions, very respectfully, about the offer I'd seen on the commercial, when I realized it would not be honored.

I was just sure that she hadn't understood that I had a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" code! The BOGO is false advertisement!!

I declined to make a purchase after being told the actual price I would pay. Now however, after reading "My Pillow" reviews online (which I should have done BEFORE calling to place an order), I am SO thankful that I didn't just order anyway, and I am so sorry for those who did!

you can buy this pillow at bed bath and beyond for $49.99 so the buy one get one free is a scam because you are paying $100.00 for two. I am going to bed bath and beyond to buy mine and you should do the same.

I went to the website and the same thing happened to me. The code worked but the pillows were marked up so when you apply the code you end up paying $100.00 for two.