Clarinda, Iowa
1.6
Style and Design

Exchanged one pillow for another that pillow still didn't work but now they're charging me! I have to pay to send back their terrible pillow it did not work it did not improve my sleep!!

Mike Lindell obviously needs more money because he's making me pay the return charge! If it was such a great guarantee and a great pillow they would pay to have it returned because now I will tell everybody I know it's a horrible pillow and don't buy it because you will be in deep! This pillow is very expensive! You'll be paying more for this pillow then a week's worth of groceries or two!

They also charged a large shipping fee. I am losing money on this guarantee for buying this pillow!

Just a friendly warning! And buy one get one is bull because you can buy one for $50 so if you do the buy one and get one the pillow goes up to $100 and then you get one free so either way for two pillows you're paying over $100 a hundred plus because shipping and return if the pillow does not work for you so they're making money on you not liking this pillow!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments