2.5K views

My friend thought he was going to finally get the last pillow he'd ever want to own. Wrong.

I came over, he asked my opinion, I told him I thought it was too lumpy and it was not comfortable at all. He thought the same thing. I asked him if he kept the packaging. Alas, no.

He wants to send them back as he is not happy with them and is not getting good nights rest.

Please make a suggestion as to what he can do to get a refund. Thank you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 08, 2015.

Comments

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #958272

I have not tired these pillow but if they do not work for you I would like to think they would return your money instead of getting a lot of bad feedback that is not so good. I would contact the better business and maybe they could help you.

After all one bad review is not good for any company. Just keep at them until you get what you want because they think you will just give up and go away but do not.

Good luck. Dee

Plano, Texas, United States #957233

i am so glad i red your complaint i was going to buy but with so many bad reviews i have decided not to.if you payed with your credit card let your bank know and they will help you.

to Annteacup Chino Valley, Arizona, United States #961270

We bought The My Pillow. We hate them. Did not keep the package thy can in and have not had a good night sleep.

I would to return the pillows, for what you pay this is not a good pillow at all.