1.8
Style and Design

Its like crooked hillary Clinton its a fake i bought one due to i have screws plates and wire in my neck and beleave me that pillow is a joke.so i gave it to my dog and my dog dosent even like to lay on it. So you want let crooked Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton have them pillows they might would appreciate them

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Bartlett, Illinois, United States #1204733

LOLOL Hilarious review. Had me laughing.

Visalia, California, United States #1198310

I totally agree. I bought the firm in a 2 pak at Costco this week.

After 2 nights they are going back. Funny thing is I thought of Crooked Hillary right away.

Nice they are made in America but oh my aching neck. Back they go.

Hamburg, New York, United States #1197507

Read the instructions. It specifically states, for Trump supporters:

1) Purchase Mypillow largest size ( Must be able to fit large ego head)

2) Place pillow firmly over the head.

3) Hold in place, continue to press firmly.

4) Tighter

5) Still Tighter 6) When you are no longer breathing, the pillow has done its job. Please be a good citizen and donate with specific instructions to all your offspring.