Egypt Lake-Leto, Florida
1.3K views

The advertising for my pillow is great! The product is the worst pillow that I never slept on.

The free pillow offer ends up costing over $160 for the one pillow which is significantly overpriced! The company honors their commitments to exchange or refund within the advertised timeframe. I sent back my hard lumpy pillow for a softer lumpy pillow that I will not use!

The TV ads are sensational....:

In my opinion the product is overrated and the free pillow offer is a joke when the 1st pillow with the pillow cover cost app. $160.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Wow, this guy is more annoying then Billy Mays ( google it) will he never go away? Well good old Billy did h,e O D ed.

Mike is a con and will do what ever it takes to make his next million. I change the channel and low and behold there he is again.

He's spending one million to reap ten million. Great country America.

How did 2 pillows cost 160 bucks? 129 at amazon, free shipping for 2 kings. Could have saved 20 bucks on my pillow web site, also free shipping