1.5
Style and Design

I just wrote a review on their site however, I highly doubt they will post it as I spoke the truth about this pillow and how it is the WORST pillow ever! I had the worst night sleep and after one night I went to wash it to give it to a coworker that wanted to try it and when it came out if the washer it was a mess that I could NOT reform for the life of me.

I never did get my refund and I returned after 2 days but I was just grateful to have it out if my home!

Save your money and buy a ghost pillow if you want a good nights sleep. The guys a *** and he's laughing all the way to the bank!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments