1.6K views
Style and Design

I can't accurately put into words how upset I was at myself for falling for another scam and gimmick like "my pillow". I should have known that the excitement of its creator as he emphatically proclaimed it will change your life was too good to be true.

Not only did the pillow disappoint, I already own several that I prefer and none of the claims made ring true for me regarding the "my pillow ". It didn't take me long to actually throw it away because it just isn't a good pillow. Plain and simple, it's just like the pillows that I had as a kid and I am 38. Great marketing and enthusiasm caused me to basically fall for another scam.

That word scam is pretty harsh, but when you claim the pillow will help me get the best sleep I've ever had and change my life, I at least expect it to be better than average and if anything this pillow caused me more restlessness.

You got me sir. I hope your 15 minutes are drawing to a close as I am sure you are financially secure for the remainder of your life and I hope the amount of people that fall for this gimmick are limited going forward.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments