3.1K views
Resolved
4.2

I'm a 60-year-old woman with osteoarthritis in my neck. I sleep on my side.

The "patented interlocking fill"? Imagine breaking up the solid foam of a bargain-basement pillow into irregular 2x2-inch chunks and refilling the original pillow cover. The recommended firmness ("White" for my "My Pillow") is a factor of the ratio of number of foam chunks to finished pillow size. The product as shipped is greatly compressed and lumpy. I "plumped it up" in the dryer, as instructed. It was less compressed but still noticeably lumpy.

After one uncomfortable night's sleep, I detected no difference in body-heat transfer/retention and head/neck between a solid foam pillow and "My Pillow." The foam chunks were still lumpy, causing additional discomfort.

I rejected the replacement offer and returned "My Pillow" for a full refund. I do not recommend this pillow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 20, 2016.

Comments

bepitt
Pawleys Island, South Carolina, United States #1112453

If there is a Chiropractor in your area who is an agent, ask about a Pittman Pillow. Only sold through referral from a healthcare provider such as chiropractor.

if no PP Agent in your area, send them to www.ez-referral.com or www.pittmanpillow.com for more information on them becoming an agent.

Then you get free shipping if you buy through them. Cannot purchase direct from the company..

I appreciate the time it took to follow up with the pillow. I am sitting with my husband who suggested looking into pillow...I appreciate the time it took to respond.