3.1K views
Resolved
4.2

I'm a 60-year-old woman with osteoarthritis in my neck. I sleep on my side.

The "patented interlocking fill"? Imagine breaking up the solid foam of a bargain-basement pillow into irregular 2x2-inch chunks and refilling the original pillow cover. The recommended firmness ("White" for my "My Pillow") is a factor of the ratio of number of foam chunks to finished pillow size. The product as shipped is greatly compressed and lumpy. I "plumped it up" in the dryer, as instructed. It was less compressed but still noticeably lumpy.

After one uncomfortable night's sleep, I detected no difference in body-heat transfer/retention and head/neck between a solid foam pillow and "My Pillow." The foam chunks were still lumpy, causing additional discomfort.

I rejected the replacement offer and returned "My Pillow" for a full refund. I do not recommend this pillow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

bepitt
Pawleys Island, South Carolina, United States #1112453

If there is a Chiropractor in your area who is an agent, ask about a Pittman Pillow. Only sold through referral from a healthcare provider such as chiropractor.

if no PP Agent in your area, send them to www.ez-referral.com or www.pittmanpillow.com for more information on them becoming an agent.

Then you get free shipping if you buy through them. Cannot purchase direct from the company..

I appreciate the time it took to follow up with the pillow. I am sitting with my husband who suggested looking into pillow...I appreciate the time it took to respond.