Paid $60 for the pillow at Rite Aid a few years back. Worse pillow I ever tried to sleep on.

Next morning I threw in the dog house for my Harrier Hound. He drug it back out in a little while. Guess he didn't like it either.

Finally, threw it on the burn pile. Don't believe the hype.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

Absolutely the most overhyped piece of junk pillows ever foisted on the public. This pillow is like sleeping on a burlap bag of Idaho potatoes. The only good thing about it is that you can incinerate it.

We are Fox News watchers. We are grateful for the dVR so we can avoid ads.

Of particular irrigation is the My Pillow ad...the same dam ad has been on for over a year and it must run 10-15 times a day. THE best movie ever would be watched my me maybe 2 or 3 times. I am about to give up Fox News because of this and other irritating ads.

I think ads like this will be the ultimate demise of TV advertising. They are maddening!