Granby, Massachusetts
1.3K views
1.3

I ordered 2 of the my pillows. It was suppose to be buy one get one free.

I only received 2 pillows. They make you think you'd be getting 4. Very misleading. It's a scam.

The 2 pillows were $120 with shipping. Way overpriced.

Avoid their fraudulent website. The pillows aren't that great.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow pillow for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I didn't get that impression from the bogo offer. It all seemed clear to me.

Any way, there is a 60 day satisfaction guarantee. If you really think you were misled, all you have to do is send them back and they should return the money. I just ordered two myself as my wife & I both snore and suffer with neck pain.

The price does seem high considering the buy one get one deal still resulted in a S119.00 bill for the two pillows. I hope they are worth it.

to Anonymous #978698

Wow, I just bought 2 off QVC (deal of the day) for a total of $93 and some change (not to mention it was on easy pay so broken into 2 payments yay, bonus lol) and that was shipping included. And if I'm not satisfied, QVC never has return issues.

Safest route if I'm dissatisfied with the product.

I really hope I like this pillow though. I'm so excited for the UPS guy to show up lol