1.5

I purchased two pillows. What a joke. I figured at the ridiculous price they had to be good. WRONG!!! Tried them for two months with nothing but discomfort, neck ache, poor sleep and soreness.

Customer service is a joke. I never did receive an exchange or refund. I'm stuck with pillows I will never use.

SCAM. Don't buy!!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

I am glad I decided to read reviews before giving them my $100 for two king size pillows. I have been thinking about buying these pillows due to the continuous advertisement and offer of buy one and get two.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

Forget these people!!!!! How can they advertise that they are the official pillow of......????