Jericho, Vermont

I bought this pillow three yrs ago. Terrible pillow, feels like a bag of chopped foam, which is exactly what it is.

Did not hold its shape as promised in the ad, nor did it make my neck feel better, or improve my sleep. Ridiculous price for this product. I sent it back and got a refund, which was the only positive thing about the entire experience. I hate their ad, which is on every two minutes, it seems.

Also, if it's so great, why are they giving one away?

Don't fall for this promo, and what in the world is "the national sleep foundation".? A very disappointed customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

College Park, Maryland, United States #1233780

I Googled national sleep foundation and there is such an entity so I checked out their website but there was no mention anywhere about My Pillow.