1.3K views

I bought the medium pillow; yes, got the 2nd one "free"... Both were very puffy but soon I discovered that one end of the pillow is big-stitched across part of the casing on the outside for the foam to be poured into the casing (or out, as I did).

It was quick & easy to open the outside stiching with a seam ripper, pour a bunch of stuffing out for my liking and sew the pillow back up. Aahh, much better : )

I've saved the stuffing in a bag in case I want more!

I've left the 2nd pillow puffy to use as a back support when watching telly in bed. The My pillow president may want to consider a plastic zipper or velcro or plastic snaps (re: snaps...the chopped up foam would likely leak out, tho)

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237021

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We want to talk to consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com