My Husband and I each purchased Mypillow (One white and one green) after a week of stiff necks and sleepless nights we went back to her old pillows which we bought at Kohl's and they were much more comfortable than these pillows. The texture of these new pillows were basically like sleeping on packing peanuts. MyPillow is a rip off (especially for what we paid for it) do not do it!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

The worst rip-off ever. After all the hype I purchased two of these pillows believing they would be great.

What a huge disappointment! I followed the directions to the letter. These pillows are lumpy and very uncomfortable. They are going in the trash pile as they are not worth spending ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY on.

I have actually woken up not just tired, but angry at the horrible sleep.

They are junk with a capital J. Don't waste your money.