2.5
Style and Design

my wife bought 2 of these this summer, I'm not really pissed just VERY disappointed. we used them for over a month and I looked at her and said I'd like to get rid of it I simply hated using the thing, there was nothing good about it.

Turns out she hated her's too just did not want to admit it. so we contacted them and requested a return , which you have to pay for too..BUT did get a prompt refund. the things are horrid for us.

Do not buy ..too much money expecially for some chopped up foam and piece of material, I've made better pillows than these at home. they are NOT rocket science ,It just take some adjusting over time to make exactly what works for you.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments