Style and Design

It is not buy one get one free.they are 49.00 dollars when buying one.So 99. Dollares for 2 is a fraud.they are ok,but not worth 49 dollars.Should be no more than 20.i dont ask for refunds,so i live with it.But it is not what it says.It does go flat and when i wake,I have to shake it to plump up like any pillow.Will not spend another 49 dollars for one.Will stick to buying one in store that does the same

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1236998

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We are interested in speaking with consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com