2.1K views
1.5
Layout of Store
Style and Design

This pillow is the most uncomfortable pillow my husband and I have ever experienced. Initially my husband said it was "ok".

Then after about 2 weeks when I would ask him about how it was doing he would avoid talking about it. Then I noticed he didn't want to sleep with it anymore so I tried it. After the first night of tossing and turning, not only did I not get to sleep, but the next morning my neck hurt so bad I couldn't turn my head to the left. 2 days later and I'm still very sore and in a little bit of pain.

No one in our house will ever use this again.

This should be reported as Consumer Fraud to the Attorney General. Do not buy this it is the most awful, and most misleading product we have ever purchased!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pillow in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mypillow.

Comments