Style and Design

Do not buy. Over priced and customer service is terrible.

Why is it you can buy one at local retailer for about $50. But on tv and on line it is advertised BOGO FREE for 100$ ? Only afterer 6 moths of use pillow started to turn a orangish color. Washed pillow as instructed and still discolored.

Also pillow started going flat. Not as supportive as when new.Very disappointed in quality of pillow. It made my shoulder and neck pain worse. I went back to using my serta pillow that I have had for 1 year.

Alot better quality and support.

And paid $7.99 for my serta pillow. I wash my serta pillow every 3 months and still looks new and maintains it shape.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 10, 2016.

Comments

Rick97214
Portland, Oregon, United States #1237015

My law firm has filed a class action lawsuit regarding the My Pillow "Buy One Get One Free" Promotion. We are currently investigating consumer's experiences with My Pillow.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me. We are interested in speaking with consumers who have participated in either the Buy One Get One Free promotion, and the 50% Off Promotion.

rick@klingbeil-law.com