3.2K views
2.0
Style and Design

I was just about to order as I saw just a few minutes of your infomercial. I have several cancers, so does my mom and sister.

We are all 4th stage and I thought that, our back disabilities and my severe insomnia, sleep apnea and narcolepsy + a plethora of other problems were good enough reasons to invest a lot of money into your products.

After reading, my money will go to another highly recommended one. It was a fluke and pure luck I saw this because if I would have had problems, your pillows wouldn't have even been able to help you sleep.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mypillow mypillow pillow for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

So this is a negative review written by some one who hasn't even seen, handled, or used the product? THIS makes me question the ligitimacy of this review site.