2.0
Style and Design

I returned my 2 for 1 pillow and they say that they never received the product and I never received a refund 109.00 for the pillows and 11.07 returned shipping. I checked the tracking number about 1 1/2 weeks after shipping back and it showed that they

Were delivered so I threw the reciept away and they want me to tell them the tracking number and I don't have it.

If you return don't throw your reciept away till you are credited back. If you purchase from them you are a fool!

In my 56 years in this world nothing like this has happened. I think that they are receiving so much back that they have figured out that they can keep money if they say that they never receive the product back.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Comments

Perrysburg, New York, United States #970813

Well, you at least learned a valuable lesson. Never, EVER throw the tracking receipt away until the return is complete and you have your refund, and even then, it's always a good idea to save it for quite some time afterward in case anything changes (like they bill you again because they said they were mistaken and never received it).

Unfortunately it took a you a lot of money to learn this.