1.5K views
1.9
Style and Design

This pillow is NOT the same thing they advertise on TV. I fell for this scam...and let me tell you...My Pillow is a SCAM!

I spent a total of $120 for two pillows. It was the "buy one get one" scam. They said the pillows never go flat...WRONG! My pillow flattened out not long after using it.

You can still fluff it up but eventually it will go flat again. I have only had the pillow for about 8 months or so and im already in the market for a new one. This pillow is nothing like what they say it is. I would NOT recommend this pillow for the money they are selling it for.

It is extremely over priced! There are much better options out there for the money you spend on this pillow.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mypillow Pillow.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2015.

Comments

I was just about to order a pair of these babies on line when I went through these complaints & reviews. So glad I did.

I hate it when I fall for a scam, especially on the tube.

Think I'll stick with my old pillows for now. Thanks to everyone who took the time to register their gripes.

I'm glad I read your post. I was thinking about buying the special but the price made me think twice!