2.5

Anyone notice that if you actually try to use their "money back guaranty" it isn't much of a guaranty since thet do NOT refund all your money? They charge you $10 per pillow, plus you're out of pocket the shipping both ways.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of mypillow pillow from Mypillow. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mypillow to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I washed mine and it was extremely hard to dry. I ran it in the dryer for several hours and when it would not dry I place it out in the sun on a warm, dry day for an entire day.

It felt dry but when I was changing the sheets and pillow case there was mold on it. When I called and asked for a replacement they argue with me for 15 minutes and then only grudgingly gave in.

After two years of use it is no better than a normal pillow. Better to buy a cheap firm pillow and replace them often.