2.2K views
4.8
Layout of Store
Style and Design

These people don't know what there talking about. Doesn't sound like any of them have actually used a my pillow or can't follow directions for starters when you get your pillow it comes smushed up in a box the directions say to put it in a dryer before you use it which fluff it up and give it back shape other wise it would be a smushed up flat pillow And would not be comfortable .I bought my husband one as a gift and we battle over the pillow its that good.It is expensive that's why I haven't bought myself one yet I'm going to get my children one for Christmas this year maybe my husband will get me one.:)

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Mypillow. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mypillow.

Comments

The first night I used my pillow. I slept through the whole night without waking up!