Featured Not resolved
1.3
Style and Design

After a short time of use, a seam on one of the mypillows opened just enough to allow bits of foam to escape. Both of our pillows need constant fluffing & adjustment during the night. I find myself folding "my pillow" & going through all kinds of reshaping contortions trying to get comfortable.

My husband's pillow is the one that leaked foam. I sewed the small opening closed. Since the foam loss was minimal, we assumed it wouldn't affect the overall performance. He's finally given up on it.

Hearing all of these glowing testimonials presented during the commercials; I kept trying to make it work thinking it was me! One evening I was talking about it on my i phone while on the checkout line at Walmart. A few people overheard me & it started a dialogue that kept expanding. It appears that I am not alone in my experience with this pillow. An elderly lady joined the discussion (hi traffic, large store, only 4 registers open!) thus, we all had plenty of time to talk. She said that because of the National Sleep Foundation endorsement, she figured it was her & not "her my pillow." Surprisingly, at least a half dozen shoppers got in on the discussion.

They either had a bad experience or knew someone who did. One thing we all had in common was that so called 10 year claim made by the company.

No one was successful in getting their problems solved via the much touted guarantee? This includes me. I've also had issues with pillowcases. That is another story for another time. I have filled this out before but never got any kind of response. I hope to hear from the company soon.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of if you change positions when you sleep. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of mypillow pillow. Mypillow needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Had an Experience with Mypillow?

Comments