Mypillow Pillow Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
After a short time of use, a seam on one of the mypillows opened just enough to allow bits of foam to escape. Both of our pillows need constant fluffing & adjustment during the night. I find myself folding "my pillow" & going through all kinds of reshaping contortions trying to get comfortable.
My husband's pillow is the one that leaked foam. I sewed the small opening closed. Since the foam loss was minimal, we assumed it wouldn't affect the overall performance. He's finally given up on it.
Hearing all of these glowing testimonials presented during the commercials; I kept trying to make it work thinking it was me! One evening I was talking about it on my i phone while on the checkout line at Walmart. A few people overheard me & it started a dialogue that kept expanding. It appears that I am not alone in my experience with this pillow. An elderly lady joined the discussion (hi traffic, large store, only 4 registers open!) thus, we all had plenty of time to talk. She said that because of the National Sleep Foundation endorsement, she figured it was her & not "her my pillow." Surprisingly, at least a half dozen shoppers got in on the discussion.
They either had a bad experience or knew someone who did. One thing we all had in common was that so called 10 year claim made by the company.
No one was successful in getting their problems solved via the much touted guarantee? This includes me. I've also had issues with pillowcases. That is another story for another time. I have filled this out before but never got any kind of response. I hope to hear from the company soon.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- If you change positions when you sleep
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a 'S/Queen- Level' pillow from My Pillow on Jan 11, 2016. I thought I was buying a queen size pillow. The offer was for two pillows for the..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I went to quail springs mall with my mom to get her eyes checked and get some new glasses. We'll on the way to go look at frames I was..."
- "I am beyond livid. I spend 70 dollars on what was suppose to be a beautiful bouquet for my mom and she received half an arrangement with dead flowers!!!!!! I..."
- "I came home on a Monday nignt from work to find my gas had been turned off for some unknown reason. I called ONG and the Rep said she..."