Mypillow Pillow Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
After a short time of use, a seam on one of the mypillows opened just enough to allow bits of foam to escape. Both of our pillows need constant fluffing & adjustment during the night. I find myself folding "my pillow" & going through all kinds of reshaping contortions trying to get comfortable.
My husband's pillow is the one that leaked foam. I sewed the small opening closed. Since the foam loss was minimal, we assumed it wouldn't affect the overall performance. He's finally given up on it.
Hearing all of these glowing testimonials presented during the commercials; I kept trying to make it work thinking it was me! One evening I was talking about it on my i phone while on the checkout line at Walmart. A few people overheard me & it started a dialogue that kept expanding. It appears that I am not alone in my experience with this pillow. An elderly lady joined the discussion (hi traffic, large store, only 4 registers open!) thus, we all had plenty of time to talk. She said that because of the National Sleep Foundation endorsement, she figured it was her & not "her my pillow." Surprisingly, at least a half dozen shoppers got in on the discussion.
They either had a bad experience or knew someone who did. One thing we all had in common was that so called 10 year claim made by the company.
No one was successful in getting their problems solved via the much touted guarantee? This includes me. I've also had issues with pillowcases. That is another story for another time. I have filled this out before but never got any kind of response. I hope to hear from the company soon.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- If you change positions when you sleep
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "Zazzle is a complete rip off, they say 100% satisfaction guaranteed, but when I ordered a poster it arrived a week late and was completed wrinkled. When i complained to..."
- "In less then a year on my Temperpedic I was sleeping in a hole that I couldn't roll out of. So I stared sleeping all over the bed each night...."
- "Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."