Mypillow Pillow Review from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
After a short time of use, a seam on one of the mypillows opened just enough to allow bits of foam to escape. Both of our pillows need constant fluffing & adjustment during the night. I find myself folding "my pillow" & going through all kinds of reshaping contortions trying to get comfortable.
My husband's pillow is the one that leaked foam. I sewed the small opening closed. Since the foam loss was minimal, we assumed it wouldn't affect the overall performance. He's finally given up on it.
Hearing all of these glowing testimonials presented during the commercials; I kept trying to make it work thinking it was me! One evening I was talking about it on my i phone while on the checkout line at Walmart. A few people overheard me & it started a dialogue that kept expanding. It appears that I am not alone in my experience with this pillow. An elderly lady joined the discussion (hi traffic, large store, only 4 registers open!) thus, we all had plenty of time to talk. She said that because of the National Sleep Foundation endorsement, she figured it was her & not "her my pillow." Surprisingly, at least a half dozen shoppers got in on the discussion.
They either had a bad experience or knew someone who did. One thing we all had in common was that so called 10 year claim made by the company.
No one was successful in getting their problems solved via the much touted guarantee? This includes me. I've also had issues with pillowcases. That is another story for another time. I have filled this out before but never got any kind of response. I hope to hear from the company soon.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- If you change positions when you sleep
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "I am acting as power-of-attorney for my aunt, who currently resides in a nursing home. She is both hard-of-hearing and in the early stages of dementia, so she is..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."